I'm pretty sure Madison had a great time celebrating her first birthday today. She began the day with a frosted donut and ended it with a hot fudge sundae...and in between she got to bounce around at Xbos (an indoor playground). We had tons of fun and we can't wait for her party on Saturday...praying that the weather cooperates!
Playin' with her big brother
Having a fabulous time
Sure...I'll go head first....
On second thoughts...maybe not
Just looking around
Taking a break
This is so much fun!!
I just love those little striped legs!
Crossing the bridge ever so carefully
Down the BIG slide
Jake driving with a monkey
Yummy chocolate milk
Madison and daddy
Me and my girl...she was way more into her chicken fingers than smiling for the camera
Wow look at that sundae!
Open wide...
Now that's a spoonful of ice cream!
Brain freeze!
Jake thoroughly enjoyed his sundae as well...
The boy has a thing for mint chocolate chip sundaes
No comments:
Post a Comment