The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Madison's Photo Shoot

I decided to play around with our new camera today and have a little photo shoot with Madison. The first group of pictures weren't planned. She climbed away from me before I could get her dressed and I couldn't resist some cute diaper clad pictures of her. The second set of pictures turned out pretty well I think, minus the giant bruise on her poor head!









....and the next set....



Making mommy nervous

I just thought this one was sweet



My little blue-eyed girl



Precious little hands


....and then I found this waiting on the chair for me after I put Madison down for her nap....

Yes, my hilarious 2 1/2 year-old created this all on his own



Playing with his creation

4 comments:

  1. This is Heather....
    Mady's tummy picture is my favorite! She really is a meatball =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious...I looe all of them. And Jake's creation...great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the one of her crawling away from the camera! too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. auntie nicole loves my goofy nephew...and blue eyed niece. great pics megs!

    ReplyDelete