The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sandy Cove

We were blessed with an awesome mini-vacation at Sandy Cove shortly after Jason came home. Our experience was wonderful and we made a ton of great memories. When we first walked into the hotel Jake said "Mommy and daddy this place is fancy!" it was so cute! 

There was so much for us to do and it was nice just spending time together with no distractions. The kids loved looking out at the water everyday and running down the big hill to get close to it. They also enjoyed the playground, moon bounce, pony rides, and of course the pool. Jake and Jason watched a juggling show the first night and then went out for ice cream...Jake felt very special getting to stay up late with daddy. 

Jake's favorite event was the large bird show. He was fascinated by all of those giant birds flying around....mommy on the other hand was not so impressed. I am not a fan of birds and when Pinhead the vulture almost clipped me as he was flying by I thought I was going to pass out. But besides the birds it was a very relaxing trip and I am so glad that we had the chance to get away and reconnect.











































No comments:

Post a Comment