Jason was working this Father's Day so the kids and I went to visit him at the firehouse. We had a nice brunch with the other guys and their families and all of the kids had a really fun time playing together. It was so sweet seeing all of the dads with their kids. They all loved playing with the big trucks, checking out the weight room, and jumping on the beds in the bunk room. Before we left Jason took out one of the hoses and all of the kids had a turn on the nozzle...a big hit of course. They also had to go on two calls while we were there so that was exciting for the kids. You could see how proud all of the kids were of their dads and how much they all look up to them. It was such a fun day for us and hopefully we can go back soon.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad Jay was there to hold onto the hose...I'd hate to see the kids flying.. :)
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt E