Mady is becoming such a big girl! She is sleeping in a real bed now, saying a bunch of new words, and even starting to use the potty! We are so proud of everything that our little miss is learning to do...however, with lots of changes of course come some moodiness.
The past month was especially tiring since we have been training Mady to sleep in a bed. I think she spent most of that first month sleeping on the floor by her door and pulling all of her clothes out of her dresser every morning and naptime! Thankfully now that she is sharing a room with her big brother things seem to be going much more smoothly. Although a few nights ago when I checked on them Jake was asleep in Mady's bed and Mady was asleep on the floor next to Jake's bed...go figure!
As far as potty training goes...I definitely have not started anything official yet. That's due entirely to my own lack of energy...I have been a very tired pregnant mama lately. Miss Madison, however, is very ready to use the potty. She started climbing on when she was just shy of 18 months and even went a few times. Now at almost 19 months old she is in love with the idea of being a big girl and is very excited to use the potty. I just need to get some more energy and devote a few weeks towards training her...so far she seems like she is going to make it fairly painless for us...but of course that could always change!
My favorite thing over the summer that Mady has accomplished is all of the talking that she has been doing. We laugh everyday at how chatty Mady is becoming. There's nothing like hearing your little one start to talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment