The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Backyard Camping

Jason and Jake had some fun "man time" recently camping in our backyard. Jake was so excited about the whole thing and it was really cute watching them setup the tent together. I was hoping to get a picture of my two guys in their tent at night, but I wasn't allowed...there was a strict no girl policy in place.

Jake was so proud of their tent.

Working very hard.


The men.

Giving everything one last check for the day.

I had to get a few of Mady because she was being so cute...

She still has those cheeks that I love!

Using mommy's camera bag as a purse..of course.

Always climbing!


She couldn't get over how fun it was so be inside the tent...we'll have to go next year as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment