The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Poor Girl!

My poor Madison is sick again! This has been one rough winter for her. She gets sick and then she gets better for about 2-3 days and then she's sick again...pretty much every time we leave the house she seems to come home with something. She has had a fever and a cough for the past 2 days now but she has been as sweet as can be through it all. Hopefully she gets over this one and stays healthy for a little while...at least until her birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Megan!!! My boys are VERY slowly recovering from terrible colds too. I hope that she is better for her birthday. Let me know if you need anything this week (babysitting, etc.). I'm free on Tuesday and Thursday. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Madison. Kellen and I have both been really sick all week. I hope all the sickness passes soon! Can't wait until Spring!

    ReplyDelete