The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Update

Well I'm almost 18 weeks now and thankfully I'm starting to feel much better! I had another doctor's appointment last week and the baby seems to be nice and healthy. The heartbeat was 156 bpm which the doctor noted was more of a girl's heartbeat...so of course now I'm thinking it's a girl. Jake has also been asking for another sister for the past few weeks so that's been making me think that we're having a girl as well. We should be able to find out if I'm right in my assumption next Tuesday morning when I have my ultrasound. Jason and I are really excited to see our little one moving around and hopefully getting to know if we're having a boy or girl!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2010

    I totally said it was going to be a girl too. Can't to find out for sure =)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete