The other day we went with Jason while he took care of some paperwork at the New Castle County, Air National Guard Base. This was the perfect excuse for both Jason and Jake to have some fun playing on the fire trucks and checking out the airplanes. Jake is always beyond excited when he gets to ride on daddy's fire trucks and play with the lights and sirens...Mady thinks it's pretty fun too. After checking out all of the equipment we headed over to our favorite hamburger place, JAKE'S, for a great lunch. I can't say enough how much I LOVE JAKE'S...kids eat free there all day everyday and you get a ton of food and it's always made fresh right in front of you. It was a great day and Mady and I had a good time tagging along while the boys had their fun!
Heading into the Base
Jake really was happy...the sun was just in his eyes so he looks like he's about to cry!
Totally in his element
He made us close the door so he could "drive for real".
Taking his job very seriously :-)
He looks so little in that big truck!
Not the best picture, but they're altogether.
My guys :-)
Mady was busy exploring everything.
"Driving" again with daddy's assistance.
Yay everyone actually looked at the camera at the same time!!
Checking things out again.
My sweet girl...I'm so excited her hair is finally growing. You can actually see a curl in this picture!
Looking at the airplanes.
Then it was on to lunch at JAKE'S!
Jakes was thrilled that he got his own soda...quite the treat for him.
Me and my girl.
Mady was very happy that she got to have a cup with a straw...it kept her busy the entire meal.
So silly...I love these last two pictures :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment