The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome

Welcome everyone to the NEW TEAM G BLOG! This is a new way Megan and I decided to communicate with all of you facebookers (ha ha ha)! We hope you enjoy the pictures and updates. We will try to post every few days. Feel free to leave comments, we may or may not read them...I'm sure everyone else will though! Megan just put the kids down and now she is tucking me in for the night...4am comes early.
Daddy G out!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for inviting us to check out the blog. Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks like you are enjoying the new camera too! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love keeping up with people via blogs! So glad to have yours to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea.....Love being able to see my niece and nephew grow up.

    ReplyDelete