This update is a little late seeing as Cole is moving closer to 7 months now, but here it is nonetheless! Over the past month my little man has grown up quite a bit. He is now doing an adorable little army crawl all over the place, sitting up (although he likes to roll himself onto his belly after about a minute so he can practice his crawling some more), and eating some real food! It was a bit of a challenge convincing my baby boy that he needed to expand his diet beyond just milk, but after about a month he's finally getting the hang of it. He loves squash, sweet potatoes, peas, and of course Cheerios are a favorite snack...I can't believe my little baby is now 6 months old and eating Cheerios, boy does time fly! I love how quick he is to smile and laugh...he has become quite the little charmer. It can be pretty hard to put him down once he starts smiling and cooing at me...I just can't resist that cute chubby little face of his! I love you Cole, you are such a blessing to us all.
Stats:
Weight 18 lbs, 11.3 oz, 75th percentile
Height 27.25 in, 75th percentile
On his belly and on the move!
Happy guy hanging out in his stroller.
Big boy eating in his highchair!
Trying to feed himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment