The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally...

Well I have finally gotten around to updating our blog! Life has been super busy over the last four months with Jason being away, and I just couldn't seem to find the time over the past several weeks to work on the blog. Between potty training, teething, long nights and a big leak I have had my hands full, but I was determined last night to get all of my pictures off the camera and onto the blog. Cole was having a rough time staying asleep last night so I figured as long as I was up I might as well do some updating. Anyway, enjoy the pictures...there's a lot of them! Oh, and just for fun here's a picture of our pipe that broke several weeks ago and caused crazy amounts of water to come pouring into our house...I am still thanking the Lord that I was home when it happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment