The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 Months Old

Cole is 4 months old now and I can't believe how fast the time is going with him! He has changed a lot over the past month. He has 2 adorable little teeth that came in when he was just 3 months old...I was pretty shocked. He has also just started rolling over from his back onto his belly and he seems pretty pleased by his new skill. His favorite new trick is to blow raspberries, which Jake and Mady of course think is hilarious (it is pretty funny). He is also growing and eating very nicely...in other words, he's one big boy! 4 months is such a sweet age and I just love this little guy to pieces!

4 month stats:
Length: 26.5 inches 80th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs 5oz 75th percentile

What a happy guy!

And now for some action shots...
Almost there!

Success!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! he is so much bigger than Will, it is really funny!

    ReplyDelete