The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Butter...

So I guess this is what happens when you leave a stick of butter on the counter to soften and then run upstairs for all of 2 minutes without bringing your 17 month old with you....

Apparently Madison decided to use the butter to finger paint our coffee table...

....and her face!

She seemed very proud of herself and her beautiful artwork.

Adding just a bit more to her face.

She was very excited to show me the empty butter dish.

My buttery little mess!

Oh what a silly little girl our Madison is becoming...I love it...mess and all!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! That made me laugh sooo hard! Hope you are well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics! Especially the last one... :)So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it back...not so much fun! Owen decided he wanted to finger paint with ice cream all over the table and our chair while I took a trash bag outside! I was gone for maybe 2 minutes. Ha, ha, ha. The things they can do. He had it all over him and in his hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it really is amazing how big of a mess they can make in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I bet that was a mess to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete