BOY!!! We're so excited to have found out that we're having another little boy. I was so surprised when the ultrasound technician announced that it was a boy...I really thought we were having a girl...but we couldn't be happier with the thought of our family growing to 2 boys and a girl. Now we have to start thinking of some boy names because we don't have ANY ideas so far. We can't wait to see what this little guy is going to be like and if he is going to look like his big brother...I guess we'll know in about 5 months from now!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay for another boy! :-)
ReplyDeleteI was wrong?!?! Aww man..but I'm super happy for another Goodsell boy. Can't wait to meet my new nephew =)
ReplyDeleteNow Madison is really gonna be a tough girl!
p.s. I'll start thinking of names for ya =)
Heather
Congratulations! I am surprised too! I really thought you were having another girl. :) Sooo excited! And happy Liam will have yet another little boy playmate in just a few months. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteWe love boys! Very happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteLove,
the Pattons
Sooo happy for you! Am praying for a healthy baby - the girl streak has ended! Ok Madison let's get tough! Love you all!! :) mom mom
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm sure Jake will love having a little brother!
ReplyDelete