The Goodsell Family Blog

Reflecting on the day to day joys of raising our family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guess What?

We are so excited to share with everyone that I'm pregnant with our 3rd child! We just had my first doctor's appointment today and we were lucky enough to have an ultrasound as well. Our newest little one seems to be doing just great and is expected to arrive towards the end of October. We can't wait to meet our little boy or girl in only 7 months from now!!!

Here's the little peanut in his or her first picture...

7 comments:

  1. What is your due date? I'm Oct 17! Glad to hear that everything went well at the DRs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippy! So excited for you all! Three kids is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth Anne, my due date is Oct 25th so we're only about a week apart! I'm so excited we get to share having our babies together again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that you will feel better soon - can't wait to meet my newest grand-daughter or grand-son! God bless you both! love you bunches!

    mom/mom-mom

    PS I know mom-mom is rejoicing in Heaven about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you got to have an ultrasound!!! We are very happy for you and praying that you feel better soon!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete